A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you browse this site again. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, statistics of use, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to see more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., you can click on the following link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. At the time of using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the Like or Share type.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
You can at any time exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you use. You can check it out here
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and it is from these tools that you must make use of your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by these browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law force him to that effect. According to Google, it does not store its IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want more information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this link.